[p4] perforce prevents VS solution loading

pablo81 perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Mar 23 23:50:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'pablo81'.

We have people who work remotely and I just asked them. They don't complain
at all. And I'll tell you what's the magic sauce: they say that P4 VS
plugin doesn't work for them, so they don't use it.  :)  they never
bothered to complain simply.
They do complain regularly that some operations with remote P4 access are too
slow (unlike all git stuff that's lightning fast) and I'm not referring
to stuff that are locally done (like compare different versions, or history
review).

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5153-perforce-prevents-vs-solution-loading