[p4] Sort by "Submitted by" in P4V is broken

pablo81 perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Mar 28 10:50:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'pablo81'.

I just updated to latest p4v (Rev. P4V/NTX64/2017.1/1491634) and sort by
submitted is totally broken (it doesn't sort anything). That's quite
surprising that this kind of stuff is falling apart.
Description sort is also doesn't work. Sort by revision or by date seems to
work, but I really have hard time believing that it's not broken either
somewhere. For example, if I sort by ascending date (latest commits at the
bottom of the list) and then if I scroll to the bottom it must not load new
commits (at the top of the list) because I'm viewing at the bottom of the
list and there are no more commits there!
Overall, everything feels like you should find somebody else who can do it
right. This is kind of stuff is just surprising for professional software.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5261-sort-by-submitted-by-in-p4v-is-broken