[p4] Disable forcing users to "Write a changelist description:"

Sambwise perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Mar 28 11:00:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Sambwise'.

[http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=21518]
Matt Janulewicz, on 2017/03/28 17:02:42 UTC, said:
>    A curious mind might ask why one would want to submit code and not describe what it does ...  :)

I had the same question but figured that after a month or two of having all
changelist descriptions consist of "blah blah blah" they'd see the
appeal of required change descriptions.   :)

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5260-disable-forcing-users-to-write-a-changelist-description