[p4] Disable forcing users to "Write a changelist description:"

SeanT perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Mar 29 01:55:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'SeanT'.

[http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=21518]
Matt Janulewicz, on 2017/03/28 17:02:42 UTC, said:
>    A curious mind might ask why one would want to submit code and not describe what it does ...  :)

During development of our slot games we don't really need to keep track of
what changes are made and who made them, only when the game has been released do
we need to track it and this is for regulations purposes.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5260-disable-forcing-users-to-write-a-changelist-description