[p4] How to set the default submit option for new workspaces

Sven Erik Knop sknop at perforce.com
Wed Mar 29 06:45:29 PDT 2017

Hi Sean

it would be 'p4 configure set spec.custom=1', but this would not help you - you cannot change built-in fields.

Instead, use a simple form-out trigger to set the default. Much easier, supported and maintainable.

Cheers,

Sven Erik

--

Sven Erik Knop | Principal Solutions Engineer
Perforce Software<http://www.perforce.com>