[p4] How to set the default submit option for new workspaces

Sven Erik Knop sknop at perforce.com
Wed Mar 29 07:16:47 PDT 2017

Hi Sean,

sorry I did not realise - 'p4 spec' is very advanced command.

Do you speak a scripting language such as (preferably) Python? I can show you some examples of simple triggers that should make your life easier I hope.

Cheers,

Sven Erik

--

Sven Erik Knop | Principal Solutions Engineer
Perforce Software<http://www.perforce.com>