[p4] How to use "--field Description=blah" command in C# API.

Sambwise perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Thu Mar 30 10:20:01 PDT 2017

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Sambwise'.

The other option of course is to just roll your own spec parsing logic, which
isn't THAT hard if you're only doing one thing like changing the
Description, and might be easier than figuring out FormSpec.  I took a
look through the doc for that and even being pretty familiar with the C++
version I had a hard time envisioning how you'd do the same thing in C#...

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5264-how-to-use-field-descriptionblah-command-in-c-api