[p4] Acceptable to set up more than one free <5 user Helix server at same location?

P4Jen perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Tue Jul 10 09:05:02 PDT 2018

Posted on behalf of forum user 'P4Jen'.

Hi,

I believe it is not possible to have more than one free Helix Server per
company, but I recommend you contact:
  sales at perforce.com

to double check with them.

If your client wishes to evaluate, our sales team will be able to provide them
with an evaluation license, which will allow them to use as many users as
necessary, without having to set up multiple versions of the free server.

It will also give them access to technical support.

Hope this helps,
Jen.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5777-acceptable-to-set-up-more-than-one-free-5-user-helix-server-at-same-location