[p4] reverts hanging

Miles at perforce.com Miles at perforce.com
Mon Jul 16 08:45:01 PDT 2018

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Miles O'Neal'.

Thanks, y'all.
Yes, everything reverted. When I would kill the hung revert and start again, it
would take up where it left off until it hung farther on at a different
location, so no specific file was not revertable. When I dumped the list of
opened files in the depot path, and reverted them individually, they all
reverted with no problems.
I'd tried some of these things; there were no obvious lock problems.
If it happens again will check them all.
Thanks again.

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5772-reverts-hanging