[p4] Acceptable to set up more than one free <5 user Helix server at same location?

Miles at perforce.com Miles at perforce.com
Mon Jul 16 09:05:01 PDT 2018

Posted on behalf of forum user 'Miles O'Neal'.

I can't find anything in the EULA that limits you to one free license per
company, but I may not have searched for the correct terms.
But I second the suggestion to contact sales for an eval license.
One thing to consider is whether long term you want one or two servers. I prefer
to test drive under the most realistic conditions.

Documentation is here:    https://www.perforce.com/terms-use  .

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5777-acceptable-to-set-up-more-than-one-free-5-user-helix-server-at-same-location