[p4] Getting/Setting file thumbnails with p4 attribute

jwoelper perforce-user-forum at forums.perforce.com
Wed Jul 25 05:15:01 PDT 2018

Posted on behalf of forum user 'jwoelper'.

Thank you for your reply. I ended up doing that differently by just setting the
hexadecimal attribute in python from a compatible png file. This was much faster
than writing a plugin and allows supporting other file formats more easily. p4
attribute also requires a user with admin privileges or it will not work; also
"view" > "show files as" "large thumbnails"
gave me what I was looking for.

[https://forums.perforce.com/index.php?app=forums&module=forums&section=findpost&pid=23727]

  http://forums.perforce.com/index.php?/topic/5662-gettingsetting-file-thumbnails-with-p4-attribute